Tuesday, August 4, 2015

8 - Unraveling my first SoCSIT WEEK

So the first day of the SoCSIT week was the opening, it started with an introduction of the finalist for the Mr. And Ms. SoCSIT. We stand on the waiting shed anticipating the contestants and our own bet. The contestant walked down the staircase. Each block roaring, bellowing the name of their bet. They end the program with swag as the APC Dance Company performed their version of Bad Blood in the parking lot.

On the second day of our SoCSIT week, we had a 30-second of fame. We were asked to performed on stage either solo or in group. I was in a group, we agreed to perform otso-otso dance number. The judges gave us all green card which mean "FAME".

On the third day, thursday. The day of the pageant, finalist were preparing for their walks and admins are working with the set up on the auditorium was jam pack with people from each block. We were cheering for our blockmate, Kyla. The pageant went well. Each contestant gave their best in their work and answers. The newly crowned Mr. And Ms. SoCSIT is Nyro Mendoza and Johann Alpapara ad first runner up Kyla Julian and Keano Cruz.

The next day, Friday, We had a SoCSIT might blast with EDM songs we went home early because it was boring and lame.

The last day, the championship of basketball. I was on the team INFOTECH, we won by two points against the black team. We celebrate and went home and that is how I got my first experience of socsit week.


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brian! How nice that you've won in a basketball game in sportsfest which is part of the SOCSIT week. And. honestly I watched your first game against the yellow team and we cheered you up! Because I'm your friend and you asked me to watch your game even though you fouled a lot against the opponent. HAHAHA :D Just kidding Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Job well done! It was a good game and a long, hard journey but you managed to finish it. All the efforts paid off and I know you deserve to be the champion! Keep it up! Good game well played!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on becoming the overall champion! I saw your first game, and I knew that you deserved to be the champion. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You played? I didn't even know there was a team to begin with

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also your blockmate Mr. Olores. And as I've read your blog post, I'm quiet too sad because I found out that you didn't support me too at the pageant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Brian! Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that the funniest thing in here was when you danced that otso-otso. You really deserved that four-card Fame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, Congrats Brian. Hope I experience winning a championship too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice play-offs! And you were amazing when holding a ball!

    ReplyDelete