Monday, August 24, 2015

11 - Ghost Hunting


I’ve always been fascinated by ghosts and creepy phenomena. As a child, I firmly believed that there was more to the world than what was immediately visible and I desperately wanted to be able to truthfully say, “I see dead people.” Many years later, I can say…I’ve seen weird shit. I can’t say for sure whether I believe in ghosts, but I’ve experienced some things I can’t explain.
October is the best month to get really and truly scared. Sure, you could go on some lame hayride and get chased by “ghosts” in period clothing and white makeup or you could look for a real ghost. ’Tis the season for ghost hunting, because even your skeptical friends can be convinced to indulge on the grounds that it makes for some harmless Halloween fun.
I love a mystery, and I’m fascinated by dark and morbid stories the tragic deaths, the haunted houses, the legends that survive for generations. And most of all, I relish the opportunity:

" ghosts can be anywhere. Everyone has a chance to find one."



No comments:

Post a Comment